- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
If you like multiple endings, The Witcher 3 should be your cup of tea.
Gameplay Producer Marek Ziemak told Softpedia that The Witcher 3 will have a variety of endings to reward players with a personalized result at the end of their long, epic journey. He said:
We can just tell you that there are 36 different possible world states at the conclusion The Witcher 3. These endings are preceded by 3 different epilogue sequences.
The series has a history of lengthy quests ranging from the 30 to 50 hour mark and with a heavy dose of player-made decisions. The Witcher 2 had 16 different variations, but each was very subtle. Even if its successor has the same minor changes between endings, the three epilogues should give fans a reason to go back for some more. It's always interesting to go back and see what happens if you're evil and careless your second time through; it can feel like a completely new game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP