- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
If you like multiple endings, The Witcher 3 should be your cup of tea.
Gameplay Producer Marek Ziemak told Softpedia that The Witcher 3 will have a variety of endings to reward players with a personalized result at the end of their long, epic journey. He said:
We can just tell you that there are 36 different possible world states at the conclusion The Witcher 3. These endings are preceded by 3 different epilogue sequences.
The series has a history of lengthy quests ranging from the 30 to 50 hour mark and with a heavy dose of player-made decisions. The Witcher 2 had 16 different variations, but each was very subtle. Even if its successor has the same minor changes between endings, the three epilogues should give fans a reason to go back for some more. It's always interesting to go back and see what happens if you're evil and careless your second time through; it can feel like a completely new game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP