- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
If you like multiple endings, The Witcher 3 should be your cup of tea.
Gameplay Producer Marek Ziemak told Softpedia that The Witcher 3 will have a variety of endings to reward players with a personalized result at the end of their long, epic journey. He said:
We can just tell you that there are 36 different possible world states at the conclusion The Witcher 3. These endings are preceded by 3 different epilogue sequences.
The series has a history of lengthy quests ranging from the 30 to 50 hour mark and with a heavy dose of player-made decisions. The Witcher 2 had 16 different variations, but each was very subtle. Even if its successor has the same minor changes between endings, the three epilogues should give fans a reason to go back for some more. It's always interesting to go back and see what happens if you're evil and careless your second time through; it can feel like a completely new game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP