- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
If you like multiple endings, The Witcher 3 should be your cup of tea.
Gameplay Producer Marek Ziemak told Softpedia that The Witcher 3 will have a variety of endings to reward players with a personalized result at the end of their long, epic journey. He said:
We can just tell you that there are 36 different possible world states at the conclusion The Witcher 3. These endings are preceded by 3 different epilogue sequences.
The series has a history of lengthy quests ranging from the 30 to 50 hour mark and with a heavy dose of player-made decisions. The Witcher 2 had 16 different variations, but each was very subtle. Even if its successor has the same minor changes between endings, the three epilogues should give fans a reason to go back for some more. It's always interesting to go back and see what happens if you're evil and careless your second time through; it can feel like a completely new game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP