- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
If you like multiple endings, The Witcher 3 should be your cup of tea.
Gameplay Producer Marek Ziemak told Softpedia that The Witcher 3 will have a variety of endings to reward players with a personalized result at the end of their long, epic journey. He said:
We can just tell you that there are 36 different possible world states at the conclusion The Witcher 3. These endings are preceded by 3 different epilogue sequences.
The series has a history of lengthy quests ranging from the 30 to 50 hour mark and with a heavy dose of player-made decisions. The Witcher 2 had 16 different variations, but each was very subtle. Even if its successor has the same minor changes between endings, the three epilogues should give fans a reason to go back for some more. It's always interesting to go back and see what happens if you're evil and careless your second time through; it can feel like a completely new game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP