- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
It looks like CD Projekt RED has finally made its latest RPG official. Well, in a manner of speaking. They haven't issued a press release yet. Instead they are preparing to reveal details about the game in the upcoming issue of GameInformer.
According to the story, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to be released in 2014 on PC and "all high-end platforms available." So far, we do know that the game's main character will be presented in the form of a "tired hero who wants to set things right but can't put down his swords until his conscience allows - if it ever does".
The developer also disclosed info about their REDengine 3 (read more about the technology).
Some information from the GI article has already been posted on NeoGAF. The thread mentions a "world supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's", "30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback," "no chapters/acts" and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP