- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
It looks like CD Projekt RED has finally made its latest RPG official. Well, in a manner of speaking. They haven't issued a press release yet. Instead they are preparing to reveal details about the game in the upcoming issue of GameInformer.
According to the story, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to be released in 2014 on PC and "all high-end platforms available." So far, we do know that the game's main character will be presented in the form of a "tired hero who wants to set things right but can't put down his swords until his conscience allows - if it ever does".
The developer also disclosed info about their REDengine 3 (read more about the technology).
Some information from the GI article has already been posted on NeoGAF. The thread mentions a "world supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's", "30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback," "no chapters/acts" and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP