- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
It looks like CD Projekt RED has finally made its latest RPG official. Well, in a manner of speaking. They haven't issued a press release yet. Instead they are preparing to reveal details about the game in the upcoming issue of GameInformer.
According to the story, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to be released in 2014 on PC and "all high-end platforms available." So far, we do know that the game's main character will be presented in the form of a "tired hero who wants to set things right but can't put down his swords until his conscience allows - if it ever does".
The developer also disclosed info about their REDengine 3 (read more about the technology).
Some information from the GI article has already been posted on NeoGAF. The thread mentions a "world supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's", "30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback," "no chapters/acts" and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP