- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
It looks like CD Projekt RED has finally made its latest RPG official. Well, in a manner of speaking. They haven't issued a press release yet. Instead they are preparing to reveal details about the game in the upcoming issue of GameInformer.
According to the story, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is going to be released in 2014 on PC and "all high-end platforms available." So far, we do know that the game's main character will be presented in the form of a "tired hero who wants to set things right but can't put down his swords until his conscience allows - if it ever does".
The developer also disclosed info about their REDengine 3 (read more about the technology).
Some information from the GI article has already been posted on NeoGAF. The thread mentions a "world supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's", "30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback," "no chapters/acts" and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP