- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
CD Projekt RED announced that its video game franchise, The Witcher, sold over 4 million copies of both the original and the sequel. While the first game is available only on PC and Mac, the sequel -- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -- was made for PC and Xbox 360 (with the Mac version in development).
"I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise," said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio. "Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still don't own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
Pretty good. We're happy for the folks at CD Projekt RED. Incidentally, the development studio is also working on a new cyberpunk themed RPG, adequately named, Cyberpunk.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP