- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
CD Projekt RED announced that its video game franchise, The Witcher, sold over 4 million copies of both the original and the sequel. While the first game is available only on PC and Mac, the sequel -- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -- was made for PC and Xbox 360 (with the Mac version in development).
"I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise," said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio. "Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still don't own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
Pretty good. We're happy for the folks at CD Projekt RED. Incidentally, the development studio is also working on a new cyberpunk themed RPG, adequately named, Cyberpunk.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP