- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
CD Projekt RED announced that its video game franchise, The Witcher, sold over 4 million copies of both the original and the sequel. While the first game is available only on PC and Mac, the sequel -- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -- was made for PC and Xbox 360 (with the Mac version in development).
"I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise," said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio. "Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still don't own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
Pretty good. We're happy for the folks at CD Projekt RED. Incidentally, the development studio is also working on a new cyberpunk themed RPG, adequately named, Cyberpunk.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP