- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
CD Projekt RED announced that its video game franchise, The Witcher, sold over 4 million copies of both the original and the sequel. While the first game is available only on PC and Mac, the sequel -- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -- was made for PC and Xbox 360 (with the Mac version in development).
"I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise," said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio. "Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still don't own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
Pretty good. We're happy for the folks at CD Projekt RED. Incidentally, the development studio is also working on a new cyberpunk themed RPG, adequately named, Cyberpunk.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP