- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
In the past few days or so, reports are coming in the the canceled shooter Star Wars: Battlefront 3 was 99% complete; that's according to an anonymous source. However, a former LucasArts developer who was involved with the project before it got canned, said that the whole 99% story is "bullshit." Hm, he phrased that rather well I think.
"This 99 percent complete stuff is just bullshit," the source said to GameSpot. "A generous estimate would be 75 percent of a mediocre game. I was at LucasArts during this time, working on Battlefront III, and remember it well. Everybody from producers to marketing was 100 percent invested in making the relationship work," the source claims.
It's a shame about Battlefront 3. Mind you, if I wind the clocks a few years back, I really must admit I wasn't keen on the series as much as you'd expect from a passionate Star Wars fan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP