- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
In the past few days or so, reports are coming in the the canceled shooter Star Wars: Battlefront 3 was 99% complete; that's according to an anonymous source. However, a former LucasArts developer who was involved with the project before it got canned, said that the whole 99% story is "bullshit." Hm, he phrased that rather well I think.
"This 99 percent complete stuff is just bullshit," the source said to GameSpot. "A generous estimate would be 75 percent of a mediocre game. I was at LucasArts during this time, working on Battlefront III, and remember it well. Everybody from producers to marketing was 100 percent invested in making the relationship work," the source claims.
It's a shame about Battlefront 3. Mind you, if I wind the clocks a few years back, I really must admit I wasn't keen on the series as much as you'd expect from a passionate Star Wars fan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP