- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
In the past few days or so, reports are coming in the the canceled shooter Star Wars: Battlefront 3 was 99% complete; that's according to an anonymous source. However, a former LucasArts developer who was involved with the project before it got canned, said that the whole 99% story is "bullshit." Hm, he phrased that rather well I think.
"This 99 percent complete stuff is just bullshit," the source said to GameSpot. "A generous estimate would be 75 percent of a mediocre game. I was at LucasArts during this time, working on Battlefront III, and remember it well. Everybody from producers to marketing was 100 percent invested in making the relationship work," the source claims.
It's a shame about Battlefront 3. Mind you, if I wind the clocks a few years back, I really must admit I wasn't keen on the series as much as you'd expect from a passionate Star Wars fan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP