- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
In the past few days or so, reports are coming in the the canceled shooter Star Wars: Battlefront 3 was 99% complete; that's according to an anonymous source. However, a former LucasArts developer who was involved with the project before it got canned, said that the whole 99% story is "bullshit." Hm, he phrased that rather well I think.
"This 99 percent complete stuff is just bullshit," the source said to GameSpot. "A generous estimate would be 75 percent of a mediocre game. I was at LucasArts during this time, working on Battlefront III, and remember it well. Everybody from producers to marketing was 100 percent invested in making the relationship work," the source claims.
It's a shame about Battlefront 3. Mind you, if I wind the clocks a few years back, I really must admit I wasn't keen on the series as much as you'd expect from a passionate Star Wars fan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||35.00%|
|No. Never. ||26.25%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.30%|