- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
In the past few days or so, reports are coming in the the canceled shooter Star Wars: Battlefront 3 was 99% complete; that's according to an anonymous source. However, a former LucasArts developer who was involved with the project before it got canned, said that the whole 99% story is "bullshit." Hm, he phrased that rather well I think.
"This 99 percent complete stuff is just bullshit," the source said to GameSpot. "A generous estimate would be 75 percent of a mediocre game. I was at LucasArts during this time, working on Battlefront III, and remember it well. Everybody from producers to marketing was 100 percent invested in making the relationship work," the source claims.
It's a shame about Battlefront 3. Mind you, if I wind the clocks a few years back, I really must admit I wasn't keen on the series as much as you'd expect from a passionate Star Wars fan.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The Witcher 3:
|Pre-ordered. Waiting. Gonna take several sick days, so see ya in about a month. ||30.42%|
|No, thanks. I'll pass.||25.93%|
|Waiting for the reviews.||24.69%|
|Vader, just go away. ||18.96%|