- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
When Sony teased that Square Enix is actually working on the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts III at E3 this year, you could hear squeals of delight from KH fans all over the globe. However, Square Enix has told IGN that it may be a rather long time before the game is ready for store shelves.
"So at E3 this year we announced Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV," Shinji Hashimoto, series producer for Kingdom Hearts, told IGN. "Both have Tetsuya Nomura as their director, so we can’t create these two big games at the same time. It’s a difficult job, as we want each game to be perfect in terms of quality."
So why mention it at all if has such a long way to go? It was all to appease the frothing fans.
"A lot of people have wondered for the last couple of years if Square Enix has actually been working on Kingdom Hearts III; that’s why we announced it at E3 this year," Hashimoto explained. "But please, we need you all to understand that there’s a lot to do."
In the meantime, be satisified with the 1.5 HD Remix that launches today, and expect a 2.5 HD Remix before KH3 sees the light of day.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP