- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Going in line with yesterday's leaked images from the Thief 4, a buttload of info also surfaced today. Thief 4, which they are naming simply Thief, is reportedly going to land on PC, PS4 and other platforms in 2014 (which is what we've learned yesterday).
Here's the first bunch of details on the upcoming game:
- Garrett isn't a fighter
- Fighting against four or more guards in combat won't go well
- Guards and other NPCs are aware of the level design, so they know where a person might try to hide
- Guards understand the topography of the level and which areas could be useful for hiding
- Different NPCs will look for Garrett in different ways
- Navigation beacon shows players where to go
- Dev. team wants players to explore environments as they see fit
- Multiple entrances and exists in each room
- Multiple options available for stealth approach
- "Focus" mechanic: has many uses, including being able to aid Garrett's vision as he navigates through open levels
- Focus lights up the screen and highlights pipes you can climb + candles you can put out to make the room darker
You can read more here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP