- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
Square Enix and Eidos Montreal have just sent the word that their upcoming stealth-themed action game Theif is set to land in stores on February 24 2014 in the US and Feb. 28 across Europe.
The Gamescom 2013 trailer for Thief was also released:
Word is: "Garrett the Master Thief is entangled in the growing layers of conflict between Baron Northcrest and the oppressed masses led by Orion, the voice of the people. In a City on the brink of revolution, Garrett’s skills are all he can trust as he walks the fine line between politics and the people."
The game will be available for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP