- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
It appears that producers from the Himtan and Deus Ex flicks are eager to make a Thief movie adaptation, because, Lord only knows, we need that one, don't we? I thought so. You're as excited as I am. Boy, I can just feel the tidal wave of vomit coming.
So, producers Adrian Askarieh and Roy Lee have initiated this project, with The Tracking Board reporting that Prime Universe and Vertigo are working together on it.
In case you didn't know (like, me, because I didn't) Askarieh produced the 2007 Hitman movie (which, yep, was colossal crap), while Prime Universe is involved with the Deus Ex: Human Revolution flick (well, both producers are involved on the Deus Ex movie.
The world of entertainment dies a little every day, doesn't it?
Oh and don't forget one crucial thing: Thief was SHITE!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP