- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
It appears that producers from the Himtan and Deus Ex flicks are eager to make a Thief movie adaptation, because, Lord only knows, we need that one, don't we? I thought so. You're as excited as I am. Boy, I can just feel the tidal wave of vomit coming.
So, producers Adrian Askarieh and Roy Lee have initiated this project, with The Tracking Board reporting that Prime Universe and Vertigo are working together on it.
In case you didn't know (like, me, because I didn't) Askarieh produced the 2007 Hitman movie (which, yep, was colossal crap), while Prime Universe is involved with the Deus Ex: Human Revolution flick (well, both producers are involved on the Deus Ex movie.
The world of entertainment dies a little every day, doesn't it?
Oh and don't forget one crucial thing: Thief was SHITE!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP