- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
It appears that producers from the Himtan and Deus Ex flicks are eager to make a Thief movie adaptation, because, Lord only knows, we need that one, don't we? I thought so. You're as excited as I am. Boy, I can just feel the tidal wave of vomit coming.
So, producers Adrian Askarieh and Roy Lee have initiated this project, with The Tracking Board reporting that Prime Universe and Vertigo are working together on it.
In case you didn't know (like, me, because I didn't) Askarieh produced the 2007 Hitman movie (which, yep, was colossal crap), while Prime Universe is involved with the Deus Ex: Human Revolution flick (well, both producers are involved on the Deus Ex movie.
The world of entertainment dies a little every day, doesn't it?
Oh and don't forget one crucial thing: Thief was SHITE!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP