- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
It appears that producers from the Himtan and Deus Ex flicks are eager to make a Thief movie adaptation, because, Lord only knows, we need that one, don't we? I thought so. You're as excited as I am. Boy, I can just feel the tidal wave of vomit coming.
So, producers Adrian Askarieh and Roy Lee have initiated this project, with The Tracking Board reporting that Prime Universe and Vertigo are working together on it.
In case you didn't know (like, me, because I didn't) Askarieh produced the 2007 Hitman movie (which, yep, was colossal crap), while Prime Universe is involved with the Deus Ex: Human Revolution flick (well, both producers are involved on the Deus Ex movie.
The world of entertainment dies a little every day, doesn't it?
Oh and don't forget one crucial thing: Thief was SHITE!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP