- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
It appears that producers from the Himtan and Deus Ex flicks are eager to make a Thief movie adaptation, because, Lord only knows, we need that one, don't we? I thought so. You're as excited as I am. Boy, I can just feel the tidal wave of vomit coming.
So, producers Adrian Askarieh and Roy Lee have initiated this project, with The Tracking Board reporting that Prime Universe and Vertigo are working together on it.
In case you didn't know (like, me, because I didn't) Askarieh produced the 2007 Hitman movie (which, yep, was colossal crap), while Prime Universe is involved with the Deus Ex: Human Revolution flick (well, both producers are involved on the Deus Ex movie.
The world of entertainment dies a little every day, doesn't it?
Oh and don't forget one crucial thing: Thief was SHITE!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP