- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Looks like they plan to make a habit out of this. The new Thief game is going to feature a native 1080p resolution on the PlayStation 4, while the resolution on Xbox One will be similar to that of Assassin's Creed 4 and Ryse, both of which had 900p and 30fps on Microsoft's console.
The devs claim that both versions are good and are generally the same, and that gamers "really need good eyes to see the difference." That's according to game director Nicolas Cantin.
Eidos will be releasing their action adventure for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 next week - on Tuesday February 25.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP