- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Looks like they plan to make a habit out of this. The new Thief game is going to feature a native 1080p resolution on the PlayStation 4, while the resolution on Xbox One will be similar to that of Assassin's Creed 4 and Ryse, both of which had 900p and 30fps on Microsoft's console.
The devs claim that both versions are good and are generally the same, and that gamers "really need good eyes to see the difference." That's according to game director Nicolas Cantin.
Eidos will be releasing their action adventure for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 next week - on Tuesday February 25.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP