- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Looks like they plan to make a habit out of this. The new Thief game is going to feature a native 1080p resolution on the PlayStation 4, while the resolution on Xbox One will be similar to that of Assassin's Creed 4 and Ryse, both of which had 900p and 30fps on Microsoft's console.
The devs claim that both versions are good and are generally the same, and that gamers "really need good eyes to see the difference." That's according to game director Nicolas Cantin.
Eidos will be releasing their action adventure for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 next week - on Tuesday February 25.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP