- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Looks like they plan to make a habit out of this. The new Thief game is going to feature a native 1080p resolution on the PlayStation 4, while the resolution on Xbox One will be similar to that of Assassin's Creed 4 and Ryse, both of which had 900p and 30fps on Microsoft's console.
The devs claim that both versions are good and are generally the same, and that gamers "really need good eyes to see the difference." That's according to game director Nicolas Cantin.
Eidos will be releasing their action adventure for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 next week - on Tuesday February 25.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP