- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Dutch site EB is reporting that there has been a theft of shipments of the PC edition of Assassin's Creed 3, which was heading into three countries.
Apparently, these shipments were all packed in a single truck, until the thieves nabbed them on November 14.
According to Ubisoft, the theft won't affect this week's launch. On the other hand, it is going to affect those who pre-ordered the Join or Die edition, because these can't be re-manufactured.
Boy, somebody must be really keen on playing the game...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP