- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Dutch site EB is reporting that there has been a theft of shipments of the PC edition of Assassin's Creed 3, which was heading into three countries.
Apparently, these shipments were all packed in a single truck, until the thieves nabbed them on November 14.
According to Ubisoft, the theft won't affect this week's launch. On the other hand, it is going to affect those who pre-ordered the Join or Die edition, because these can't be re-manufactured.
Boy, somebody must be really keen on playing the game...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP