- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Dutch site EB is reporting that there has been a theft of shipments of the PC edition of Assassin's Creed 3, which was heading into three countries.
Apparently, these shipments were all packed in a single truck, until the thieves nabbed them on November 14.
According to Ubisoft, the theft won't affect this week's launch. On the other hand, it is going to affect those who pre-ordered the Join or Die edition, because these can't be re-manufactured.
Boy, somebody must be really keen on playing the game...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP