- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Dutch site EB is reporting that there has been a theft of shipments of the PC edition of Assassin's Creed 3, which was heading into three countries.
Apparently, these shipments were all packed in a single truck, until the thieves nabbed them on November 14.
According to Ubisoft, the theft won't affect this week's launch. On the other hand, it is going to affect those who pre-ordered the Join or Die edition, because these can't be re-manufactured.
Boy, somebody must be really keen on playing the game...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP