- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Dutch site EB is reporting that there has been a theft of shipments of the PC edition of Assassin's Creed 3, which was heading into three countries.
Apparently, these shipments were all packed in a single truck, until the thieves nabbed them on November 14.
According to Ubisoft, the theft won't affect this week's launch. On the other hand, it is going to affect those who pre-ordered the Join or Die edition, because these can't be re-manufactured.
Boy, somebody must be really keen on playing the game...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP