- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Bandits pinched goods from Seattle SeaTac airport, a King County Sheriff's Office rep confirmed. According to the report, two trucks -- containing half-basic units and half-deluxe models of Nintendo's Wii U -- were stolen. The total value is estimated at somewhere around $2.28 million.
The trucks were filled with 64 pallets of Wii Us using a forklift.
To put it simply: awesome! And where the fuck was security at the time?
"I've been a cop for 28 years, and I've never seen anything like this," said Sgt. Cindy West. "This has come straight out of the movies."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP