- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Bandits pinched goods from Seattle SeaTac airport, a King County Sheriff's Office rep confirmed. According to the report, two trucks -- containing half-basic units and half-deluxe models of Nintendo's Wii U -- were stolen. The total value is estimated at somewhere around $2.28 million.
The trucks were filled with 64 pallets of Wii Us using a forklift.
To put it simply: awesome! And where the fuck was security at the time?
"I've been a cop for 28 years, and I've never seen anything like this," said Sgt. Cindy West. "This has come straight out of the movies."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP