- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Bandits pinched goods from Seattle SeaTac airport, a King County Sheriff's Office rep confirmed. According to the report, two trucks -- containing half-basic units and half-deluxe models of Nintendo's Wii U -- were stolen. The total value is estimated at somewhere around $2.28 million.
The trucks were filled with 64 pallets of Wii Us using a forklift.
To put it simply: awesome! And where the fuck was security at the time?
"I've been a cop for 28 years, and I've never seen anything like this," said Sgt. Cindy West. "This has come straight out of the movies."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP