- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Bandits pinched goods from Seattle SeaTac airport, a King County Sheriff's Office rep confirmed. According to the report, two trucks -- containing half-basic units and half-deluxe models of Nintendo's Wii U -- were stolen. The total value is estimated at somewhere around $2.28 million.
The trucks were filled with 64 pallets of Wii Us using a forklift.
To put it simply: awesome! And where the fuck was security at the time?
"I've been a cop for 28 years, and I've never seen anything like this," said Sgt. Cindy West. "This has come straight out of the movies."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP