- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Bandits pinched goods from Seattle SeaTac airport, a King County Sheriff's Office rep confirmed. According to the report, two trucks -- containing half-basic units and half-deluxe models of Nintendo's Wii U -- were stolen. The total value is estimated at somewhere around $2.28 million.
The trucks were filled with 64 pallets of Wii Us using a forklift.
To put it simply: awesome! And where the fuck was security at the time?
"I've been a cop for 28 years, and I've never seen anything like this," said Sgt. Cindy West. "This has come straight out of the movies."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP