- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
This is Vegas is Midway's open-world lifestyle action game, originally slated for a 2008 release. Eventually, Midway pushed back the title for launch some time in 2009. But it looks as though things went from bad to worse.
Last week it's been reported that Midway is to become part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Apparently, after the acquisition Midway would be known as WB Games Chicago. The buyout has evidently influenced the company's lineup and the first victim is This is Vegas. Of course, this hasn't been confirmed officially yet. As far as we know Gamestop informed its pre-order customers that the game has been canceled.
Here's a few snips from our preview of the game:
"This is Vegas maintains the atmosphere of a living environment, so when the player sits at a blackjack table, everything around works as it would in real casinos. Gambling enthusiasts pace every which way, some of which sit down beside you at the table to join the game..."
"The idea is not to offer too realistic and explicit scenes of violence or sex (damn!). Even so, it's been reported that the publisher and developer of This is Vegas are working closely with the ESRB on whether or not to include nudity in the game. (Pussies. - 2Lions)"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP