- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
With I-don't-want-to-bother-calculating-how-much time gone by since the announcement until the release, there is no way that two things wouldn't happen. Duke Nukem Forever was bound to disappoint people, and any Duke Nukem title from conception is going to be an anachronism.
I'd like to address the readers that are around the age I was when Duke Nukem Forever was announced. If banging girls is something you're interested in, never mention Duke Nukem in public. Play DNF as masturbation material if you want, but no woman (or girl) is going to respect you for playing it. If you want to get laid, listen to the Arcade Fire, David Bowie and Radiohead and talk about it a lot. Also, brush your teeth, and don't stare at her tits.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP