- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
With I-don't-want-to-bother-calculating-how-much time gone by since the announcement until the release, there is no way that two things wouldn't happen. Duke Nukem Forever was bound to disappoint people, and any Duke Nukem title from conception is going to be an anachronism.
I'd like to address the readers that are around the age I was when Duke Nukem Forever was announced. If banging girls is something you're interested in, never mention Duke Nukem in public. Play DNF as masturbation material if you want, but no woman (or girl) is going to respect you for playing it. If you want to get laid, listen to the Arcade Fire, David Bowie and Radiohead and talk about it a lot. Also, brush your teeth, and don't stare at her tits.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP