- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
With I-don't-want-to-bother-calculating-how-much time gone by since the announcement until the release, there is no way that two things wouldn't happen. Duke Nukem Forever was bound to disappoint people, and any Duke Nukem title from conception is going to be an anachronism.
I'd like to address the readers that are around the age I was when Duke Nukem Forever was announced. If banging girls is something you're interested in, never mention Duke Nukem in public. Play DNF as masturbation material if you want, but no woman (or girl) is going to respect you for playing it. If you want to get laid, listen to the Arcade Fire, David Bowie and Radiohead and talk about it a lot. Also, brush your teeth, and don't stare at her tits.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP