- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
With I-don't-want-to-bother-calculating-how-much time gone by since the announcement until the release, there is no way that two things wouldn't happen. Duke Nukem Forever was bound to disappoint people, and any Duke Nukem title from conception is going to be an anachronism.
I'd like to address the readers that are around the age I was when Duke Nukem Forever was announced. If banging girls is something you're interested in, never mention Duke Nukem in public. Play DNF as masturbation material if you want, but no woman (or girl) is going to respect you for playing it. If you want to get laid, listen to the Arcade Fire, David Bowie and Radiohead and talk about it a lot. Also, brush your teeth, and don't stare at her tits.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP