- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
THQ financial troubles continue, as the company seems to be running out of money, as noted in THQ's fiscal 2013 Q2 results.
"Clearly, THQ faces a number of opportunities and challenges," THQ's Brian Farrell said in a recent financial report. "We also face challenges operating with limited capital resources in the highly competitive market for games, and we are working diligently to resolve those challenges."
In addition, the publisher was forced to push back the release of three much anticipated games, including South Park: The Stick of Truth (currently in development at Obsidian), which is now slated to launch worldwide during early fiscal 2014. The game was initially planned for release on March 5, 2013.
March is now the launch window for Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light, both of which were planned to be in stores earlier.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP