- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
THQ financial troubles continue, as the company seems to be running out of money, as noted in THQ's fiscal 2013 Q2 results.
"Clearly, THQ faces a number of opportunities and challenges," THQ's Brian Farrell said in a recent financial report. "We also face challenges operating with limited capital resources in the highly competitive market for games, and we are working diligently to resolve those challenges."
In addition, the publisher was forced to push back the release of three much anticipated games, including South Park: The Stick of Truth (currently in development at Obsidian), which is now slated to launch worldwide during early fiscal 2014. The game was initially planned for release on March 5, 2013.
March is now the launch window for Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light, both of which were planned to be in stores earlier.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP