- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
THQ financial troubles continue, as the company seems to be running out of money, as noted in THQ's fiscal 2013 Q2 results.
"Clearly, THQ faces a number of opportunities and challenges," THQ's Brian Farrell said in a recent financial report. "We also face challenges operating with limited capital resources in the highly competitive market for games, and we are working diligently to resolve those challenges."
In addition, the publisher was forced to push back the release of three much anticipated games, including South Park: The Stick of Truth (currently in development at Obsidian), which is now slated to launch worldwide during early fiscal 2014. The game was initially planned for release on March 5, 2013.
March is now the launch window for Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light, both of which were planned to be in stores earlier.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP