- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
THQ financial troubles continue, as the company seems to be running out of money, as noted in THQ's fiscal 2013 Q2 results.
"Clearly, THQ faces a number of opportunities and challenges," THQ's Brian Farrell said in a recent financial report. "We also face challenges operating with limited capital resources in the highly competitive market for games, and we are working diligently to resolve those challenges."
In addition, the publisher was forced to push back the release of three much anticipated games, including South Park: The Stick of Truth (currently in development at Obsidian), which is now slated to launch worldwide during early fiscal 2014. The game was initially planned for release on March 5, 2013.
March is now the launch window for Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light, both of which were planned to be in stores earlier.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP