- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Microsoft announced that 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold by the end of 2013. They sold 2 million by early December, and in three weeks, they sold another million.
"Since our launch, demand for the Xbox One has been strong," Yusuf Mehdi, head of Xbox Marketing, said.
Sony also sold 2 million PlayStation 4 units by early December, so they'll most likely announce that they made a smilar milestone by the end of 2013 as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP