- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Microsoft announced that 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold by the end of 2013. They sold 2 million by early December, and in three weeks, they sold another million.
"Since our launch, demand for the Xbox One has been strong," Yusuf Mehdi, head of Xbox Marketing, said.
Sony also sold 2 million PlayStation 4 units by early December, so they'll most likely announce that they made a smilar milestone by the end of 2013 as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP