- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
Microsoft announced that 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold by the end of 2013. They sold 2 million by early December, and in three weeks, they sold another million.
"Since our launch, demand for the Xbox One has been strong," Yusuf Mehdi, head of Xbox Marketing, said.
Sony also sold 2 million PlayStation 4 units by early December, so they'll most likely announce that they made a smilar milestone by the end of 2013 as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP