- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
The new Star Wars trilogy has put a shadow over a majority of LucasArts classics, not the least of which are games like X-Wing, Tie Fighter and X-Wing: Alliance. Of course, the company decided to revisit many of its old franchises by giving some of them a decent makeover and releasing them via Steam.
Keep your fingers crossed, 'cause we may just see some more titles from LucasArts (emphasizing the "may" though).
LucasArts president Darrel Rodriguez hinted on possible X-Wing and TIE Fighter releases. When asked whether the space sim series would return, Rodriguez's offered a vague reply: "We don't have any announcements now, but stay tuned," he said. That's according to G4TV. "We will soon....." he said.
Given LucasArts' recent revivals of their oldies, it's a strong possibility they are going to make the same move with their X-Wing and Tie Fighter releases. On the other hand, brand new editions or even revised editions of the games would be awesome news indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP