- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
The new Star Wars trilogy has put a shadow over a majority of LucasArts classics, not the least of which are games like X-Wing, Tie Fighter and X-Wing: Alliance. Of course, the company decided to revisit many of its old franchises by giving some of them a decent makeover and releasing them via Steam.
Keep your fingers crossed, 'cause we may just see some more titles from LucasArts (emphasizing the "may" though).
LucasArts president Darrel Rodriguez hinted on possible X-Wing and TIE Fighter releases. When asked whether the space sim series would return, Rodriguez's offered a vague reply: "We don't have any announcements now, but stay tuned," he said. That's according to G4TV. "We will soon....." he said.
Given LucasArts' recent revivals of their oldies, it's a strong possibility they are going to make the same move with their X-Wing and Tie Fighter releases. On the other hand, brand new editions or even revised editions of the games would be awesome news indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP