- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
The new Star Wars trilogy has put a shadow over a majority of LucasArts classics, not the least of which are games like X-Wing, Tie Fighter and X-Wing: Alliance. Of course, the company decided to revisit many of its old franchises by giving some of them a decent makeover and releasing them via Steam.
Keep your fingers crossed, 'cause we may just see some more titles from LucasArts (emphasizing the "may" though).
LucasArts president Darrel Rodriguez hinted on possible X-Wing and TIE Fighter releases. When asked whether the space sim series would return, Rodriguez's offered a vague reply: "We don't have any announcements now, but stay tuned," he said. That's according to G4TV. "We will soon....." he said.
Given LucasArts' recent revivals of their oldies, it's a strong possibility they are going to make the same move with their X-Wing and Tie Fighter releases. On the other hand, brand new editions or even revised editions of the games would be awesome news indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP