- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
The new Star Wars trilogy has put a shadow over a majority of LucasArts classics, not the least of which are games like X-Wing, Tie Fighter and X-Wing: Alliance. Of course, the company decided to revisit many of its old franchises by giving some of them a decent makeover and releasing them via Steam.
Keep your fingers crossed, 'cause we may just see some more titles from LucasArts (emphasizing the "may" though).
LucasArts president Darrel Rodriguez hinted on possible X-Wing and TIE Fighter releases. When asked whether the space sim series would return, Rodriguez's offered a vague reply: "We don't have any announcements now, but stay tuned," he said. That's according to G4TV. "We will soon....." he said.
Given LucasArts' recent revivals of their oldies, it's a strong possibility they are going to make the same move with their X-Wing and Tie Fighter releases. On the other hand, brand new editions or even revised editions of the games would be awesome news indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP