- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
EA announced on Monday that they were not going to continue their contract with Tiger Woods to use his name, face, and likeness in their Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise.
"We've always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors," Daryl Holt, EA's vice president and general manager, said in a statement. He called the decision "mutual."
EA did say that they would continue to use "PGA Tour" in their golf series name.
Woods' agent, Mark Steinberg, said he's currently negotiating with another company for Woods' video game rights. What that really means is honestly anyone's guess, but it definitely seems that Woods isn't ready to part ways with the video game realm just yet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP