- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
As we revealed, wow, more than two years ago, there's a new RPG in development and it's called Grim Dawn. Crate Entertainment, a development studio created by former Titan Quest devs, have begun their very own Kickstarter money quest to, hopefully, fund their ARPG (action role-playing game). Apparently, the studio revealed that they need $280,000 to complete the game. Yep, that means they've joined developers like Double Fine and Allerta.
The game utilizes the Titan Quest engine. Um, really, Titan Quest engine? not a new one? Okay, whatever. The game has an open-world, which players can explore, so it's a bit different than Titan Quest.
"At its core, Grim Dawn strives to perfect the magical formula of fast-paced, satisfying combat, strategic character development and frenzied loot collection that defines the genre," commented Arthur Bruno of Crate Entertainment. "However, we don't know of too many (or any?) ARPGs that let you make meaningful quest decisions and allow you to earn favor or go to war with different NPC factions. Have you ever been able to repair bridges to unlock new areas in whatever order you choose?"
"With so many stylised ARPGs coming out now, we think our gritty art style and realistic world also help to define us."
They could be right.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP