- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Batman: The Brood Suit
As we revealed, wow, more than two years ago, there's a new RPG in development and it's called Grim Dawn. Crate Entertainment, a development studio created by former Titan Quest devs, have begun their very own Kickstarter money quest to, hopefully, fund their ARPG (action role-playing game). Apparently, the studio revealed that they need $280,000 to complete the game. Yep, that means they've joined developers like Double Fine and Allerta.
The game utilizes the Titan Quest engine. Um, really, Titan Quest engine? not a new one? Okay, whatever. The game has an open-world, which players can explore, so it's a bit different than Titan Quest.
"At its core, Grim Dawn strives to perfect the magical formula of fast-paced, satisfying combat, strategic character development and frenzied loot collection that defines the genre," commented Arthur Bruno of Crate Entertainment. "However, we don't know of too many (or any?) ARPGs that let you make meaningful quest decisions and allow you to earn favor or go to war with different NPC factions. Have you ever been able to repair bridges to unlock new areas in whatever order you choose?"
"With so many stylised ARPGs coming out now, we think our gritty art style and realistic world also help to define us."
They could be right.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP