- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
As we revealed, wow, more than two years ago, there's a new RPG in development and it's called Grim Dawn. Crate Entertainment, a development studio created by former Titan Quest devs, have begun their very own Kickstarter money quest to, hopefully, fund their ARPG (action role-playing game). Apparently, the studio revealed that they need $280,000 to complete the game. Yep, that means they've joined developers like Double Fine and Allerta.
The game utilizes the Titan Quest engine. Um, really, Titan Quest engine? not a new one? Okay, whatever. The game has an open-world, which players can explore, so it's a bit different than Titan Quest.
"At its core, Grim Dawn strives to perfect the magical formula of fast-paced, satisfying combat, strategic character development and frenzied loot collection that defines the genre," commented Arthur Bruno of Crate Entertainment. "However, we don't know of too many (or any?) ARPGs that let you make meaningful quest decisions and allow you to earn favor or go to war with different NPC factions. Have you ever been able to repair bridges to unlock new areas in whatever order you choose?"
"With so many stylised ARPGs coming out now, we think our gritty art style and realistic world also help to define us."
They could be right.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP