- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
The NPD results for March are out, which has once again shown a postive incline toward hardware sales, which is not surprising considering that the PS4 and Xbox One have had a few exclusives releases. Titanfall has overtaken the charts from inFAMOUS Second Son, which is also not surprising since Titanfall is out on two platforms.
The full list of top 10 selling games for March is below.
- Titanfall (XBO, PC)
- inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (360, PS3, PC)
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS3, XBO, PS4, NWU, PC)
- Dark Souls II (PS3, 360)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360)
- NBA 2K14 (PS4, 360, XBO, PS3, PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (360, PS3, 3DS, NWU, XBO, PS4, PSV)
- Minecraft (360)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP