- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The NPD results for March are out, which has once again shown a postive incline toward hardware sales, which is not surprising considering that the PS4 and Xbox One have had a few exclusives releases. Titanfall has overtaken the charts from inFAMOUS Second Son, which is also not surprising since Titanfall is out on two platforms.
The full list of top 10 selling games for March is below.
- Titanfall (XBO, PC)
- inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (360, PS3, PC)
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS3, XBO, PS4, NWU, PC)
- Dark Souls II (PS3, 360)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360)
- NBA 2K14 (PS4, 360, XBO, PS3, PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (360, PS3, 3DS, NWU, XBO, PS4, PSV)
- Minecraft (360)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP