- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Respawn Entertainment's Vince Zampella announced the PC hardware requirements for Titanfall via Twitter. Take a deep breath and check them out below.
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, or 8.1
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz (or better)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
Now as for the other news for the PC version, Titanfall will not be released on Steam. It will be only available on Origin.
Is that a deal breaker for you? Judging from some of the outcry on that Twitter thread, it seems to be that way for several people.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP