- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Titanfall will soon undergo another big update on July 31st, and this one will include a black market for burn cards and new in-game currency. Don't worry, you won't be able to buy the currency with real life money. Instead, players earn the money for performing well in matches. Then you can take your earnings and buy packs of burn cards.
“With the introduction of an in-game currency, some may worry that the next step is that we will let players spend real-world money to get an edge in the game,” Titanfall designer David Shaver explained on Titanfall's blog. “We have stated several times that Titanfall will not have micro-transactions. Fear not, for we plan to keep that promise — no microtransactions! The only way to get credits is by playing the game.”
Credits can be earned by performing well in matches, winning your first victory each day, completing challenges, and selling burn cards. Those who decide to stay at the level cap of 50 will be able to convert experience into currency as well. The market will only open to those level 11 or higher.
Nice to know that Respawn has found a way to keep people interested in playing the game outside of selling DLC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP