- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
The latest gaming hot topic as of late has been the subject of microtransactions. Be rest assured that one of the most highly anticipated games of 2014, Titanfall, will not have these despised microtransactions. The studio confirmed this today via Twitter.
No word on a Season Pass, but I'd honestly be surprised if they didn't have one. Seems like a game like this is well suited for DLC packs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP