- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
The latest gaming hot topic as of late has been the subject of microtransactions. Be rest assured that one of the most highly anticipated games of 2014, Titanfall, will not have these despised microtransactions. The studio confirmed this today via Twitter.
No word on a Season Pass, but I'd honestly be surprised if they didn't have one. Seems like a game like this is well suited for DLC packs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP