- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
The latest gaming hot topic as of late has been the subject of microtransactions. Be rest assured that one of the most highly anticipated games of 2014, Titanfall, will not have these despised microtransactions. The studio confirmed this today via Twitter.
No word on a Season Pass, but I'd honestly be surprised if they didn't have one. Seems like a game like this is well suited for DLC packs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP