- COMIC: Batman: The Brood Suit
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Broken Age: Act 2
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Funded on First Day of Kickstarter
- Mortal Kombat X Joins the eSports Pro Leagues May 3rd
- The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC Will be Standalone Game
- Buy a Destiny Shirt; Help Earthquake Victims in Nepal
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Version Patched
Everybody is like,"WHERE THE FUCK IS HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE 3? IF I DON'T GET ME SOME MORE HALF-LIFE, I WILL RAPE A NUN, SKIN HER FACE, WEAR IT LIKE A MASK FOR MY BALLS, AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!" And I use all caps because it seems to me that people are apt to scream this sort of thing, not that I can blame them.
The interview doesn't over that at all. The most controversial thing said is something about how the one-price-for-all model doesn't work. Those that contribute the most should be rewarded, while those who detract from a gaming experience (like me) should half to pay full price, and extra to be able to have the voice capability to belch my war cry of "MUNG MASTA!!!" across. As well as my political trolling. Right, Left, Independent, I don't even vote, and still the puppets dance.
I got banned from Yahoo! Answers already, isn't that enough for you Nazis, or must you ban chocolate bars too?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP