- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Everybody is like,"WHERE THE FUCK IS HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE 3? IF I DON'T GET ME SOME MORE HALF-LIFE, I WILL RAPE A NUN, SKIN HER FACE, WEAR IT LIKE A MASK FOR MY BALLS, AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!" And I use all caps because it seems to me that people are apt to scream this sort of thing, not that I can blame them.
The interview doesn't over that at all. The most controversial thing said is something about how the one-price-for-all model doesn't work. Those that contribute the most should be rewarded, while those who detract from a gaming experience (like me) should half to pay full price, and extra to be able to have the voice capability to belch my war cry of "MUNG MASTA!!!" across. As well as my political trolling. Right, Left, Independent, I don't even vote, and still the puppets dance.
I got banned from Yahoo! Answers already, isn't that enough for you Nazis, or must you ban chocolate bars too?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP