- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Simmer down, everyone, and put away your torches and pitchforks. The rumor that surfaced yesterday that the Xbox One exclusivity deal with Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed one is indeed true.
Phil Spencer head of Xbox explained to Eurogamer that their exclusivity is only for a short time. He also mentioned that the new Tomb Raider will go on the Xbox 360, which means it never was an Xbox One exclusive at all.
"Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise," Spencer said. "I have Tomb Raider shipping next holiday exclusively on Xbox. It is Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not trying to fake anybody out in terms of where this thing is. What they do with the franchise in the long run is not mine. I don't control it."
So hey, idiot who overreacted and placed a petition on friggin' change.org, take it down and take a deep breath before you feel the need to post any petition on that site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP