- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Simmer down, everyone, and put away your torches and pitchforks. The rumor that surfaced yesterday that the Xbox One exclusivity deal with Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed one is indeed true.
Phil Spencer head of Xbox explained to Eurogamer that their exclusivity is only for a short time. He also mentioned that the new Tomb Raider will go on the Xbox 360, which means it never was an Xbox One exclusive at all.
"Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise," Spencer said. "I have Tomb Raider shipping next holiday exclusively on Xbox. It is Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not trying to fake anybody out in terms of where this thing is. What they do with the franchise in the long run is not mine. I don't control it."
So hey, idiot who overreacted and placed a petition on friggin' change.org, take it down and take a deep breath before you feel the need to post any petition on that site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP