- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Simmer down, everyone, and put away your torches and pitchforks. The rumor that surfaced yesterday that the Xbox One exclusivity deal with Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed one is indeed true.
Phil Spencer head of Xbox explained to Eurogamer that their exclusivity is only for a short time. He also mentioned that the new Tomb Raider will go on the Xbox 360, which means it never was an Xbox One exclusive at all.
"Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise," Spencer said. "I have Tomb Raider shipping next holiday exclusively on Xbox. It is Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not trying to fake anybody out in terms of where this thing is. What they do with the franchise in the long run is not mine. I don't control it."
So hey, idiot who overreacted and placed a petition on friggin' change.org, take it down and take a deep breath before you feel the need to post any petition on that site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP