- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Simmer down, everyone, and put away your torches and pitchforks. The rumor that surfaced yesterday that the Xbox One exclusivity deal with Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed one is indeed true.
Phil Spencer head of Xbox explained to Eurogamer that their exclusivity is only for a short time. He also mentioned that the new Tomb Raider will go on the Xbox 360, which means it never was an Xbox One exclusive at all.
"Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise," Spencer said. "I have Tomb Raider shipping next holiday exclusively on Xbox. It is Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not trying to fake anybody out in terms of where this thing is. What they do with the franchise in the long run is not mine. I don't control it."
So hey, idiot who overreacted and placed a petition on friggin' change.org, take it down and take a deep breath before you feel the need to post any petition on that site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP