- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Simmer down, everyone, and put away your torches and pitchforks. The rumor that surfaced yesterday that the Xbox One exclusivity deal with Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed one is indeed true.
Phil Spencer head of Xbox explained to Eurogamer that their exclusivity is only for a short time. He also mentioned that the new Tomb Raider will go on the Xbox 360, which means it never was an Xbox One exclusive at all.
"Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise," Spencer said. "I have Tomb Raider shipping next holiday exclusively on Xbox. It is Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not trying to fake anybody out in terms of where this thing is. What they do with the franchise in the long run is not mine. I don't control it."
So hey, idiot who overreacted and placed a petition on friggin' change.org, take it down and take a deep breath before you feel the need to post any petition on that site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP