- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
The single-player campaign in the upcoming Tomb Raider game is going to last around 12-15 hours. That's according to Karl Saturate, global brand director for Crystal Dynamics, the developer behind the new Tomb Raider reboot.
The game was initially scheduled to launch during the Fall, but Crystal was forced to delay the game to March 5, 2013.
Rhianna Pratchett recently talked about the storyline in Tomb Raider, so check that out if you've missed it.
This completely new iteration in the series seems very promising and we're definitely keeping this one on our list of most wanted titles in 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP