- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The single-player campaign in the upcoming Tomb Raider game is going to last around 12-15 hours. That's according to Karl Saturate, global brand director for Crystal Dynamics, the developer behind the new Tomb Raider reboot.
The game was initially scheduled to launch during the Fall, but Crystal was forced to delay the game to March 5, 2013.
Rhianna Pratchett recently talked about the storyline in Tomb Raider, so check that out if you've missed it.
This completely new iteration in the series seems very promising and we're definitely keeping this one on our list of most wanted titles in 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP