- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
The single-player campaign in the upcoming Tomb Raider game is going to last around 12-15 hours. That's according to Karl Saturate, global brand director for Crystal Dynamics, the developer behind the new Tomb Raider reboot.
The game was initially scheduled to launch during the Fall, but Crystal was forced to delay the game to March 5, 2013.
Rhianna Pratchett recently talked about the storyline in Tomb Raider, so check that out if you've missed it.
This completely new iteration in the series seems very promising and we're definitely keeping this one on our list of most wanted titles in 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP