- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
The single-player campaign in the upcoming Tomb Raider game is going to last around 12-15 hours. That's according to Karl Saturate, global brand director for Crystal Dynamics, the developer behind the new Tomb Raider reboot.
The game was initially scheduled to launch during the Fall, but Crystal was forced to delay the game to March 5, 2013.
Rhianna Pratchett recently talked about the storyline in Tomb Raider, so check that out if you've missed it.
This completely new iteration in the series seems very promising and we're definitely keeping this one on our list of most wanted titles in 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP