- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
According to an update posted on the Tomb Raider Facebook page, the crew at Crystal Dynamics have completed the new Tomb Raider game. Yep, the game has official gone gold, which means that the title is ready for distribution and we can expect it to show up at retailers on March 5.
Here's a snip from the update:
We’ve put everything into this game, and I’m certain we’ve created something that explores Tomb Raider’s history while pushing the limits in interactive storytelling and design. Development has spanned two studios, a pair of E3 stage demos, 50-plus magazine covers, 150 award nominations, nearly 800 fan art submissions, almost 2,000 blog posts, and over 50,000 replies from you on our forums.
And now it’s time to get the game into your hands. We sincerely hope you enjoy it. We think you will, We are immensely proud of this game.
Remember this is the young Lara Croft, the inexperienced, albeit resilient version of the character we all know and love. Judging from all the stuff we've seen thus far, Tomb Raider promises one kick-ass ride.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP