- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
According to an update posted on the Tomb Raider Facebook page, the crew at Crystal Dynamics have completed the new Tomb Raider game. Yep, the game has official gone gold, which means that the title is ready for distribution and we can expect it to show up at retailers on March 5.
Here's a snip from the update:
We’ve put everything into this game, and I’m certain we’ve created something that explores Tomb Raider’s history while pushing the limits in interactive storytelling and design. Development has spanned two studios, a pair of E3 stage demos, 50-plus magazine covers, 150 award nominations, nearly 800 fan art submissions, almost 2,000 blog posts, and over 50,000 replies from you on our forums.
And now it’s time to get the game into your hands. We sincerely hope you enjoy it. We think you will, We are immensely proud of this game.
Remember this is the young Lara Croft, the inexperienced, albeit resilient version of the character we all know and love. Judging from all the stuff we've seen thus far, Tomb Raider promises one kick-ass ride.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP