- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP