- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP