- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP