- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP