- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP