- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP