- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP