- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP