- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP