- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP