- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP