- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
If any of you guys are still playing Tomb Raider on the PC, you should know that Square Enix launched a patch (v1.01.743.0), offering fixes and improvements for the action adventure. Here are the changes:
- Resolved a problem where mouse control in the basecamp upgrade screen would not work properly since build 742.0.
- Stereo3D parameters for strength and depth can now be modified in the registry beyond their normal in-game range again.
- GPU performance improvements, specifically at higher quality levels.
The devs, Crystal Dynamics, also commented on their official forums: "Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. Some progress has been made though, and we expect hope to have an update soon."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP