- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Anita Sarkeesian has released another Tropes vs. Women in Video Games video, which is part two of her analysis of the "Damsel in Distress" trope. YouTube briefly pulled the video after several members flagged it as inappropriate, but after Sarkeesian's appeal, it is back for all to take in.
While Sarkeesian has once again been attacked on Twitter for her latest video, she's also been supported by two of media's largest creators, Tim Schaefer and Joss Whedon.
I think everyone who makes games should watch this video from start to finish. http://t.co/5W56lFNVp2— Tim Schafer (@TimOfLegend) August 26, 2014
Sarkeesian's series, Tropes vs. Women in Video Games, is the result of successful crowdfunding in 2012, where she asked for $6,000 and raised $160,000. This video makes the fourth entry in her series.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP