- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Ubisoft and Signal Studios have announced Toy Soldiers: War Chest, a new installment in the Toy Soldiers series. Toy Soldiers: War Chest was described as an action strategy and it is going to be available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC in early 2015.
”Partnering with Ubisoft presented an opportunity to create the Toy Soldiers game we had always envisioned,” said D.R. Albright III, the Founder of Signal Studios. “Gamers of all ages can play as and face-off against toys familiar to them from their childhood to recreate the battles of their imaginations. Fans will have a great time learning how each army plays, and the individual strengths of their troops and weapons.”
Here's the word:
Four diverse armies will be available at launch. The proud and disciplined Kaiser returns to lead his German Empire forces and defend their reign with new troops, weapons and turrets. New to the franchise is the Star Power army, led by the whimsical but dangerous heroine, Starbright. Her army of unicorn steeds, ferocious pixies, flying Pegasus and laser-shooting teddy bears has come to rain hearts and rainbows of destruction onto the battlefield. Each army defends with their own unique base turrets, combat and aerial attack vehicles and army units, making each gameplay experience distinct. Two additional armies in Toy Soldiers: War Chest will be revealed closer to launch.
With more heroes, missions and playable armies than any previous iteration of Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: War Chest is the most expansive title to date. Additional features in the game include more turrets and turret upgrades, more barrages, new game modes and expanded multiplayer and cooperative gameplay.
Here's the trailer:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP