- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Ubisoft and Signal Studios have announced Toy Soldiers: War Chest, a new installment in the Toy Soldiers series. Toy Soldiers: War Chest was described as an action strategy and it is going to be available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC in early 2015.
”Partnering with Ubisoft presented an opportunity to create the Toy Soldiers game we had always envisioned,” said D.R. Albright III, the Founder of Signal Studios. “Gamers of all ages can play as and face-off against toys familiar to them from their childhood to recreate the battles of their imaginations. Fans will have a great time learning how each army plays, and the individual strengths of their troops and weapons.”
Here's the word:
Four diverse armies will be available at launch. The proud and disciplined Kaiser returns to lead his German Empire forces and defend their reign with new troops, weapons and turrets. New to the franchise is the Star Power army, led by the whimsical but dangerous heroine, Starbright. Her army of unicorn steeds, ferocious pixies, flying Pegasus and laser-shooting teddy bears has come to rain hearts and rainbows of destruction onto the battlefield. Each army defends with their own unique base turrets, combat and aerial attack vehicles and army units, making each gameplay experience distinct. Two additional armies in Toy Soldiers: War Chest will be revealed closer to launch.
With more heroes, missions and playable armies than any previous iteration of Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: War Chest is the most expansive title to date. Additional features in the game include more turrets and turret upgrades, more barrages, new game modes and expanded multiplayer and cooperative gameplay.
Here's the trailer:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP