- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Twitch Plays Pokemon enraptured the Internet last week, so it's only natural another team wanted to create something similar. Last weekend, such a team created a Pac-man vs. Blinky game for Twitch viewers to control.
One Twitch channel manipulates Pac-man, and another controls Blinky. Like Twitch Plays Pokemon, channel viewers are able to input movement commands via the chat. One channel dictates how Pac-man escapes, the other how Blinky chases him down.
The Twitch channel description for Twitch is Pac-man is as follows:
"TwitchIsPacman is a Massively Two-player Online Pill Eating Game (MTOPEG), pitting Pacman against Blinky. There are two separate channels: one to control Pacman, another for Blinky. If you’re a dog person or you want to play as Pacman, stay here and join the chat! If you think cats are better or prefer to play the antagonist, visit the channel www.twitch.tv/twitchisblinky."
This week, the development team is running a charity campaign for the game, where all donations go to BestFriends.org. Those who support dogs are encouraged to play as Pac-man, and cat-lovers should hang out with Blinky.
It's an interesting concept, and with other developers conceiving ideas on how to incorporate Twitch viewers into their games, such as Daylight, it will be interesting to see what innovative thinkers are able to come up with.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP