- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
E3 has always had great TV coverage thanks to G4 TV, but when that went under, Spike picked up the slack. I suppose it wasn't enough to satiate gamers' needs, so E3 has partnered with everyone's favorite streaming app, Twitch, to bring viewers nonstop content all day each day during the show, including the press conferences the day before.
Every minute has been booked with game presentations and new game announcements. If the schedule Twitch has posted online is any indication, this could be better than anything G4 has ever done for the show in years past.
Check out the complete schedule and set reminders on your calendar for upcoming announcements. This year's show will not be boring at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP