- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
E3 has always had great TV coverage thanks to G4 TV, but when that went under, Spike picked up the slack. I suppose it wasn't enough to satiate gamers' needs, so E3 has partnered with everyone's favorite streaming app, Twitch, to bring viewers nonstop content all day each day during the show, including the press conferences the day before.
Every minute has been booked with game presentations and new game announcements. If the schedule Twitch has posted online is any indication, this could be better than anything G4 has ever done for the show in years past.
Check out the complete schedule and set reminders on your calendar for upcoming announcements. This year's show will not be boring at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP