- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
E3 has always had great TV coverage thanks to G4 TV, but when that went under, Spike picked up the slack. I suppose it wasn't enough to satiate gamers' needs, so E3 has partnered with everyone's favorite streaming app, Twitch, to bring viewers nonstop content all day each day during the show, including the press conferences the day before.
Every minute has been booked with game presentations and new game announcements. If the schedule Twitch has posted online is any indication, this could be better than anything G4 has ever done for the show in years past.
Check out the complete schedule and set reminders on your calendar for upcoming announcements. This year's show will not be boring at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP