- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
E3 has always had great TV coverage thanks to G4 TV, but when that went under, Spike picked up the slack. I suppose it wasn't enough to satiate gamers' needs, so E3 has partnered with everyone's favorite streaming app, Twitch, to bring viewers nonstop content all day each day during the show, including the press conferences the day before.
Every minute has been booked with game presentations and new game announcements. If the schedule Twitch has posted online is any indication, this could be better than anything G4 has ever done for the show in years past.
Check out the complete schedule and set reminders on your calendar for upcoming announcements. This year's show will not be boring at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP