- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
E3 has always had great TV coverage thanks to G4 TV, but when that went under, Spike picked up the slack. I suppose it wasn't enough to satiate gamers' needs, so E3 has partnered with everyone's favorite streaming app, Twitch, to bring viewers nonstop content all day each day during the show, including the press conferences the day before.
Every minute has been booked with game presentations and new game announcements. If the schedule Twitch has posted online is any indication, this could be better than anything G4 has ever done for the show in years past.
Check out the complete schedule and set reminders on your calendar for upcoming announcements. This year's show will not be boring at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP