- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
E3 has always had great TV coverage thanks to G4 TV, but when that went under, Spike picked up the slack. I suppose it wasn't enough to satiate gamers' needs, so E3 has partnered with everyone's favorite streaming app, Twitch, to bring viewers nonstop content all day each day during the show, including the press conferences the day before.
Every minute has been booked with game presentations and new game announcements. If the schedule Twitch has posted online is any indication, this could be better than anything G4 has ever done for the show in years past.
Check out the complete schedule and set reminders on your calendar for upcoming announcements. This year's show will not be boring at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP