- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Daylight, a horror game for PS4 and PC, will allow Twitch users to spring in-game events in streamers' games, thereby allowing any viewers to scare the player more often than the game.
When certain words are mentioned in Twitch chat, Daylight will use those words to trigger certain events. For example, if someone types in "meow", the game will make a sound of a cat.
However, don't think this power can be completely abused for evil. All Twitch triggers will be timed so viewers can't over-spam the player, and neither Twitch nor the Daylight devs will release the full list of commands.
In Daylight, players must try to escape an abandoned hospital with a cell phone as their only source of light. Each playthrough generates new levels, puzzles, and different ways to scare the player. It will release on April 8th for $14.99/€14.99/£11.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP