- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Daylight, a horror game for PS4 and PC, will allow Twitch users to spring in-game events in streamers' games, thereby allowing any viewers to scare the player more often than the game.
When certain words are mentioned in Twitch chat, Daylight will use those words to trigger certain events. For example, if someone types in "meow", the game will make a sound of a cat.
However, don't think this power can be completely abused for evil. All Twitch triggers will be timed so viewers can't over-spam the player, and neither Twitch nor the Daylight devs will release the full list of commands.
In Daylight, players must try to escape an abandoned hospital with a cell phone as their only source of light. Each playthrough generates new levels, puzzles, and different ways to scare the player. It will release on April 8th for $14.99/€14.99/£11.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP