- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Daylight, a horror game for PS4 and PC, will allow Twitch users to spring in-game events in streamers' games, thereby allowing any viewers to scare the player more often than the game.
When certain words are mentioned in Twitch chat, Daylight will use those words to trigger certain events. For example, if someone types in "meow", the game will make a sound of a cat.
However, don't think this power can be completely abused for evil. All Twitch triggers will be timed so viewers can't over-spam the player, and neither Twitch nor the Daylight devs will release the full list of commands.
In Daylight, players must try to escape an abandoned hospital with a cell phone as their only source of light. Each playthrough generates new levels, puzzles, and different ways to scare the player. It will release on April 8th for $14.99/€14.99/£11.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP