- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Daylight, a horror game for PS4 and PC, will allow Twitch users to spring in-game events in streamers' games, thereby allowing any viewers to scare the player more often than the game.
When certain words are mentioned in Twitch chat, Daylight will use those words to trigger certain events. For example, if someone types in "meow", the game will make a sound of a cat.
However, don't think this power can be completely abused for evil. All Twitch triggers will be timed so viewers can't over-spam the player, and neither Twitch nor the Daylight devs will release the full list of commands.
In Daylight, players must try to escape an abandoned hospital with a cell phone as their only source of light. Each playthrough generates new levels, puzzles, and different ways to scare the player. It will release on April 8th for $14.99/€14.99/£11.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP