- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
The multiplayer in The Last of Us has been plagued lately with matchmaking problems. As a thank you to the fans for being patient, Naughty Dog is offering two brand new multiplayer maps for free.
Arne Meyer explained the situation on Naughty Dog's blog:
Believe me, the entire team at Naughty Dog completely understands how frustrating this has been for many of you in our community. We've got some good news. At the end of July, we teased some new multiplayer add-on content which included a glimpse at new maps for Factions. We're glad to say that we've decided to release these two maps for free on both the PS3 and PS4 in appreciation for all of your continued patience as we work to resolve the matchmaking issues.
I haven't played The Last of Us because I'm a big baby, but I heard that the multiplayer portion of the game was really great.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP