- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Ubisoft has said that Assassin's Creed will be an annual game, but according to Kotaku, two games from the series will release this year. At least one of them will be set in Paris.
Kotaku received some leaked images from one of the games currently codenamed as Assassin's Creed Unity, which will release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. These images depict Notre Dame and the Seine River, all pointing to Paris.
The other game dons the codename of Assassin's Creed Comet and will only release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. That's a curious move.
Ubisoft has refused to comment thus far. If they don't announce it this week at GDC, we should get confirmation at either PAX East or E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP