- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Ubisoft has said that Assassin's Creed will be an annual game, but according to Kotaku, two games from the series will release this year. At least one of them will be set in Paris.
Kotaku received some leaked images from one of the games currently codenamed as Assassin's Creed Unity, which will release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. These images depict Notre Dame and the Seine River, all pointing to Paris.
The other game dons the codename of Assassin's Creed Comet and will only release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. That's a curious move.
Ubisoft has refused to comment thus far. If they don't announce it this week at GDC, we should get confirmation at either PAX East or E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP