- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Ubisoft has said that Assassin's Creed will be an annual game, but according to Kotaku, two games from the series will release this year. At least one of them will be set in Paris.
Kotaku received some leaked images from one of the games currently codenamed as Assassin's Creed Unity, which will release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. These images depict Notre Dame and the Seine River, all pointing to Paris.
The other game dons the codename of Assassin's Creed Comet and will only release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. That's a curious move.
Ubisoft has refused to comment thus far. If they don't announce it this week at GDC, we should get confirmation at either PAX East or E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP