- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Ubisoft has said that Assassin's Creed will be an annual game, but according to Kotaku, two games from the series will release this year. At least one of them will be set in Paris.
Kotaku received some leaked images from one of the games currently codenamed as Assassin's Creed Unity, which will release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. These images depict Notre Dame and the Seine River, all pointing to Paris.
The other game dons the codename of Assassin's Creed Comet and will only release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. That's a curious move.
Ubisoft has refused to comment thus far. If they don't announce it this week at GDC, we should get confirmation at either PAX East or E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP