- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Ubisoft has said that Assassin's Creed will be an annual game, but according to Kotaku, two games from the series will release this year. At least one of them will be set in Paris.
Kotaku received some leaked images from one of the games currently codenamed as Assassin's Creed Unity, which will release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. These images depict Notre Dame and the Seine River, all pointing to Paris.
The other game dons the codename of Assassin's Creed Comet and will only release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. That's a curious move.
Ubisoft has refused to comment thus far. If they don't announce it this week at GDC, we should get confirmation at either PAX East or E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP