- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Xavier Poix, head of Ubisoft France Studios, told GamesIndustry.biz that he's expecting improved Wii U console sales later this year after major first- and third-party games launch. Most interestingly, he strongly believes that Rayman Legends will be one of those system sellers.
"We don't have any [Wii U] disappointments compared to the installed base. We are just hoping that Nintendo's results for Wii U will be a bit bigger," he said.
"Selling a new way of playing can take some time, and we know the power of the brands from Nintendo and we know from the fans that the majority of what will be the system sellers are not yet available. And on our side, Rayman will be one of them for sure. We really expect Rayman to be a huge system seller on the console."
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this one. Rayman Legends was originally a Wii U exclusive, but in January, Ubisoft announced they were delaying the game's release so they can make it multi-platform. If it's going to be multi-platform and therefore available on systems many already have, why would they buy a Wii U for it? The Wii U needs hot exclusives to sell systems, and I'm having an extremely hard time believing that a multi-platform game could be a system seller.
Agree? Disagree? Share your thoughts in the comments!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP