- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Ubisoft has hit the rumors of Assassin's Creed Unity head on. Not only have they confirmed it exists via press release, they've also released a snazzy new trailer.
Assassin's Creed Unity will indeed take place in France during the French Revolution. It will release this holiday season (so, November, early October like usual) for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
I have to admit that the setting of this one has my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP