- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Ubisoft has hit the rumors of Assassin's Creed Unity head on. Not only have they confirmed it exists via press release, they've also released a snazzy new trailer.
Assassin's Creed Unity will indeed take place in France during the French Revolution. It will release this holiday season (so, November, early October like usual) for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
I have to admit that the setting of this one has my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP