- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Ubisoft has hit the rumors of Assassin's Creed Unity head on. Not only have they confirmed it exists via press release, they've also released a snazzy new trailer.
Assassin's Creed Unity will indeed take place in France during the French Revolution. It will release this holiday season (so, November, early October like usual) for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
I have to admit that the setting of this one has my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP