- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Ubisoft has hit the rumors of Assassin's Creed Unity head on. Not only have they confirmed it exists via press release, they've also released a snazzy new trailer.
Assassin's Creed Unity will indeed take place in France during the French Revolution. It will release this holiday season (so, November, early October like usual) for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
I have to admit that the setting of this one has my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP