- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Do you have a Uplay account? It may be time to change your password.
Ubisoft sent out a PSA to Ubisoft users saying that an unnamed website was hacked, and during their investigation of the hack, they found that "data had been illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords." Even though they never said it was Uplay by name, this is the only website that contains customer info.
Ubisoft has emphasized that they do not store any personal payment information, so at least users' credit/debit card information is secure at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP