- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Do you have a Uplay account? It may be time to change your password.
Ubisoft sent out a PSA to Ubisoft users saying that an unnamed website was hacked, and during their investigation of the hack, they found that "data had been illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords." Even though they never said it was Uplay by name, this is the only website that contains customer info.
Ubisoft has emphasized that they do not store any personal payment information, so at least users' credit/debit card information is secure at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP