- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Do you have a Uplay account? It may be time to change your password.
Ubisoft sent out a PSA to Ubisoft users saying that an unnamed website was hacked, and during their investigation of the hack, they found that "data had been illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords." Even though they never said it was Uplay by name, this is the only website that contains customer info.
Ubisoft has emphasized that they do not store any personal payment information, so at least users' credit/debit card information is secure at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP