- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Do you have a Uplay account? It may be time to change your password.
Ubisoft sent out a PSA to Ubisoft users saying that an unnamed website was hacked, and during their investigation of the hack, they found that "data had been illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords." Even though they never said it was Uplay by name, this is the only website that contains customer info.
Ubisoft has emphasized that they do not store any personal payment information, so at least users' credit/debit card information is secure at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP