- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
During Ubisoft's 2013 fiscal earnings call, the company confirmed that the THQ Montreal project codenamed 1666 has been "suspended for an undisclosed period of time." Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot also commented on the friction between Ubisoft and Patrice Desilets, the Assassin's Creed creator who was the head of the project before his termination last week.
"After more than two months of discussions with him [Desilets], we couldn't align our vision both on product development and team management, so consequently our collaboration has ended," Guillemot said.
1666 is the codename of a project that initially began at THQ Montreal, which was later bought by Ubisoft in the THQ asset auction in January. We know little about the project other than it was under Desilets. At least now we know why he was suddenly fired from the company last week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP