- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Have you heard the screams of rage/shock across the Internet? Some of that can be attributed to recent NeoGAF post that showed Ubisoft filing an "express abandonment" of the "WATCH DOGS" trademark.
It's possible that Ubisoft wants to change the name of the game. It's also possible that they just want to change the spelling of their trademark. Conspiracy theorists are claiming Watch Dogs will be converted to the next Assassin's Creed or it will be rebranded with the Tom Clancy moniker. What say you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP