- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Have you heard the screams of rage/shock across the Internet? Some of that can be attributed to recent NeoGAF post that showed Ubisoft filing an "express abandonment" of the "WATCH DOGS" trademark.
It's possible that Ubisoft wants to change the name of the game. It's also possible that they just want to change the spelling of their trademark. Conspiracy theorists are claiming Watch Dogs will be converted to the next Assassin's Creed or it will be rebranded with the Tom Clancy moniker. What say you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP