- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Have you heard the screams of rage/shock across the Internet? Some of that can be attributed to recent NeoGAF post that showed Ubisoft filing an "express abandonment" of the "WATCH DOGS" trademark.
It's possible that Ubisoft wants to change the name of the game. It's also possible that they just want to change the spelling of their trademark. Conspiracy theorists are claiming Watch Dogs will be converted to the next Assassin's Creed or it will be rebranded with the Tom Clancy moniker. What say you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP