- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Have you heard the screams of rage/shock across the Internet? Some of that can be attributed to recent NeoGAF post that showed Ubisoft filing an "express abandonment" of the "WATCH DOGS" trademark.
It's possible that Ubisoft wants to change the name of the game. It's also possible that they just want to change the spelling of their trademark. Conspiracy theorists are claiming Watch Dogs will be converted to the next Assassin's Creed or it will be rebranded with the Tom Clancy moniker. What say you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP