- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Have you heard the screams of rage/shock across the Internet? Some of that can be attributed to recent NeoGAF post that showed Ubisoft filing an "express abandonment" of the "WATCH DOGS" trademark.
It's possible that Ubisoft wants to change the name of the game. It's also possible that they just want to change the spelling of their trademark. Conspiracy theorists are claiming Watch Dogs will be converted to the next Assassin's Creed or it will be rebranded with the Tom Clancy moniker. What say you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP