- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft CEO, has commented on their latest project, Watch Dogs. He explained that the new PlayStation 4 architecture gives them the opportunity to create games with the PC as a lead platform, and how that's going to make things a helluva a lot easier to port to PlayStation 4 (as opposed to the PlayStation 3).
Check out how the 360 being lead platform created issues for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and, in contrast, how Watch Dogs is going to benefit from being developed on the PC (thanks, Blue):
We have, in my opinion, but a game that had really had problems with a port and that's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. The PC project could be better managed. But with the other brands there is a lot of time and effort in which all platforms have the perfect game.
We also expect fewer problems with porting games to the PS4 than the PS3, which had a completely different infrastructure. It is now easier. Previously, we developed first games on the Xbox 360 and which were then translated into the PS3. It took a lot of time and money to make that port. Now we develop from the PC and which versions are translated into a console like the PlayStation 4.
Ubisoft exec for EMEA territories, Alain Coore, said that they've invested a lot into tackling the "open-style GTA genre."
"Yes, Grand Theft Auto is one of the biggest brands in the industry and everybody respects the brand and we'll have fun playing the next one too," said Coore. "But I think Watch Dogs' positioning is also on next-gen, bringing a lot of features - connectivity, interactivity, companion gaming and so on which is bringing some freshness to the genre."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||35.00%|
|No. Never. ||26.25%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.30%|