- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
In an interview with OXM, Splinter Cell series animation director Kristjan Zadziuk said that games have continually evolved since the series originally released in 2002.
"We haven't got the luxury of Assassin's Creed where we know our formula; we're still evolving," he said. "If you look at them, there's no two Splinter Cells that are the same. They've all evolved and adapted. That, to me, is what makes it really exciting."
He went on to explain that the developer is "getting closer" to finalizing the perfect formula for Splinter Cell.
"Maybe it isn't necessarily about Splinter Cell being a 15-16 million Call of Duty-type best-seller," he said. "Maybe it's just about it being the best Splinter Cell that it can be."Personally, I find it refreshing that each Splinter Cell has its own characteristics so no two games are alike. They're the snowflakes of the video gaming world, and that's never a bad thing.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP