- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
Sometimes the only way to respond to absurdity is with humor.
Ubisoft has posted a screenshot of Watch Dogs on its Facebook page and fans have quickly taken notice to its subtle jab at Microsoft's "always watching" Xbox One. The image (as seen above) portrays a character in the game world sitting on a couch with a mannequin. On the top of the image it says "They are always watching".
The post has already has 1,700 likes and over 100 comments, some of which are hilarious in their own right. As one of the commenters has said, "You better hide your mannequins!".
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP