- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Sometimes the only way to respond to absurdity is with humor.
Ubisoft has posted a screenshot of Watch Dogs on its Facebook page and fans have quickly taken notice to its subtle jab at Microsoft's "always watching" Xbox One. The image (as seen above) portrays a character in the game world sitting on a couch with a mannequin. On the top of the image it says "They are always watching".
The post has already has 1,700 likes and over 100 comments, some of which are hilarious in their own right. As one of the commenters has said, "You better hide your mannequins!".
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP