- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Although he didn't disclose any further details, Guillemot did confirm that this is something they are might consider.
THQ recently reported financial losses and was forced to push back a number of releases, including South Park: The Stick of Truth, Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP