- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Although he didn't disclose any further details, Guillemot did confirm that this is something they are might consider.
THQ recently reported financial losses and was forced to push back a number of releases, including South Park: The Stick of Truth, Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP