- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Oh boy, it's one of those expect-a-brilliant-new-title-and-be-disappointed-by-a-stupid-fucking-tablet/mobile-game types of news. We all love those, don't we folks? It appears that Ubisoft is about to announce a brand new Prince of Persia game.
Five long years have passed since the last Prince of Persia game. The official Prince of Persia FB page shows that Ubisoft is about to ready to dish out another addition to the popular series.
Here's what the post says: "Get ready for some news about Prince of Persia, starting next week..."
Well, that's all very nice, if it weren't for this little report from Kotaku, which seems to hint that this is going to be a mobile game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP