- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Oh boy, it's one of those expect-a-brilliant-new-title-and-be-disappointed-by-a-stupid-fucking-tablet/mobile-game types of news. We all love those, don't we folks? It appears that Ubisoft is about to announce a brand new Prince of Persia game.
Five long years have passed since the last Prince of Persia game. The official Prince of Persia FB page shows that Ubisoft is about to ready to dish out another addition to the popular series.
Here's what the post says: "Get ready for some news about Prince of Persia, starting next week..."
Well, that's all very nice, if it weren't for this little report from Kotaku, which seems to hint that this is going to be a mobile game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP