- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Oh boy, it's one of those expect-a-brilliant-new-title-and-be-disappointed-by-a-stupid-fucking-tablet/mobile-game types of news. We all love those, don't we folks? It appears that Ubisoft is about to announce a brand new Prince of Persia game.
Five long years have passed since the last Prince of Persia game. The official Prince of Persia FB page shows that Ubisoft is about to ready to dish out another addition to the popular series.
Here's what the post says: "Get ready for some news about Prince of Persia, starting next week..."
Well, that's all very nice, if it weren't for this little report from Kotaku, which seems to hint that this is going to be a mobile game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP