- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Oh boy, it's one of those expect-a-brilliant-new-title-and-be-disappointed-by-a-stupid-fucking-tablet/mobile-game types of news. We all love those, don't we folks? It appears that Ubisoft is about to announce a brand new Prince of Persia game.
Five long years have passed since the last Prince of Persia game. The official Prince of Persia FB page shows that Ubisoft is about to ready to dish out another addition to the popular series.
Here's what the post says: "Get ready for some news about Prince of Persia, starting next week..."
Well, that's all very nice, if it weren't for this little report from Kotaku, which seems to hint that this is going to be a mobile game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP