- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Oh boy, it's one of those expect-a-brilliant-new-title-and-be-disappointed-by-a-stupid-fucking-tablet/mobile-game types of news. We all love those, don't we folks? It appears that Ubisoft is about to announce a brand new Prince of Persia game.
Five long years have passed since the last Prince of Persia game. The official Prince of Persia FB page shows that Ubisoft is about to ready to dish out another addition to the popular series.
Here's what the post says: "Get ready for some news about Prince of Persia, starting next week..."
Well, that's all very nice, if it weren't for this little report from Kotaku, which seems to hint that this is going to be a mobile game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP