- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
For whatever reason, Ubisoft has never been able to simultaneously release their PC versions of Assassin's Creed with their console versions. They always promise the same release date, but as calendar inches toward it, delays always seem to crop up.
Rock Paper Shotgun pressed on Ubisoft as to why this happens, and what we can expect with Assassin's Creed Unity.
“We’re always aiming to ship all our games on all platforms at the same time,” producer Lesley Phord-Toy explained. “I don’t have any specific news on the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Unity, but I do know we’re planning on shipping on all three [platforms]: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. I haven’t heard any news differently than that.”
"Ubi has been very successful at achieving same-ship in the recent past, so we’re very confident that we’ll be able to do the same for Assassin’s Creed Unity," she added.
Time will tell, and we have just a few more months to see if they will be able to stick to this goal.
Assassin's Creed Unity is set to release on October 28, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP