- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
For whatever reason, Ubisoft has never been able to simultaneously release their PC versions of Assassin's Creed with their console versions. They always promise the same release date, but as calendar inches toward it, delays always seem to crop up.
Rock Paper Shotgun pressed on Ubisoft as to why this happens, and what we can expect with Assassin's Creed Unity.
“We’re always aiming to ship all our games on all platforms at the same time,” producer Lesley Phord-Toy explained. “I don’t have any specific news on the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Unity, but I do know we’re planning on shipping on all three [platforms]: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. I haven’t heard any news differently than that.”
"Ubi has been very successful at achieving same-ship in the recent past, so we’re very confident that we’ll be able to do the same for Assassin’s Creed Unity," she added.
Time will tell, and we have just a few more months to see if they will be able to stick to this goal.
Assassin's Creed Unity is set to release on October 28, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP