- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
For whatever reason, Ubisoft has never been able to simultaneously release their PC versions of Assassin's Creed with their console versions. They always promise the same release date, but as calendar inches toward it, delays always seem to crop up.
Rock Paper Shotgun pressed on Ubisoft as to why this happens, and what we can expect with Assassin's Creed Unity.
“We’re always aiming to ship all our games on all platforms at the same time,” producer Lesley Phord-Toy explained. “I don’t have any specific news on the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Unity, but I do know we’re planning on shipping on all three [platforms]: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. I haven’t heard any news differently than that.”
"Ubi has been very successful at achieving same-ship in the recent past, so we’re very confident that we’ll be able to do the same for Assassin’s Creed Unity," she added.
Time will tell, and we have just a few more months to see if they will be able to stick to this goal.
Assassin's Creed Unity is set to release on October 28, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP