- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Tetris' 30th anniversary is coming up (now I really feel old), and Ubisoft has arranged to release this classic game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It will be available via digital download only and will launch some time in 2014. Sadly, that's all the details we have for now.
It's going to feel a bit odd playing such an old school game on my new hardware, but the kid in me can't wait to do so nonetheless.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP