- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Set in Chicago, Watch Dogs features a GTA-flavored open world for players to explore and do all sorts of things like, say, hack and control various segments of the city's infrastructure.
Still, Ubisoft wasn't prepared to say anything about platforms at this time (or a release date for that matter). Stay put, I'm sure we'll know more in time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP