- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Oh how the plot thickens. Apparently EA wants to stick it to Steam so much that they're willing to sell their games on Ubisoft's own PC-gaming client, Uplay, in addition to EA's Origin. These new titles on Uplay include Crysis 3 and even preorders for Sim City.
EA isn't the only publisher who has joined Uplay. Fourteen others have signed on, including Warner Bros. Interactive, Telltale Games, Nordic Games, and Bohemia Interactive.
“Ubisoft is committed to continually improving Uplay and making it the most rewarding set of services available to our customers,” Chris Early, Ubisoft vice president of digital publishing, said in a statement. “Adding excellent titles from EA, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and many other top developers to Uplay shop means that players now have more choice in where and how they purchase games online.”
So if you were upset that you had to play Sim City only on Origin, maybe you'll be happier with Uplay?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP