- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Oh how the plot thickens. Apparently EA wants to stick it to Steam so much that they're willing to sell their games on Ubisoft's own PC-gaming client, Uplay, in addition to EA's Origin. These new titles on Uplay include Crysis 3 and even preorders for Sim City.
EA isn't the only publisher who has joined Uplay. Fourteen others have signed on, including Warner Bros. Interactive, Telltale Games, Nordic Games, and Bohemia Interactive.
“Ubisoft is committed to continually improving Uplay and making it the most rewarding set of services available to our customers,” Chris Early, Ubisoft vice president of digital publishing, said in a statement. “Adding excellent titles from EA, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and many other top developers to Uplay shop means that players now have more choice in where and how they purchase games online.”
So if you were upset that you had to play Sim City only on Origin, maybe you'll be happier with Uplay?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||34.96%|
|No. Never. ||26.42%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.20%|