- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Oh how the plot thickens. Apparently EA wants to stick it to Steam so much that they're willing to sell their games on Ubisoft's own PC-gaming client, Uplay, in addition to EA's Origin. These new titles on Uplay include Crysis 3 and even preorders for Sim City.
EA isn't the only publisher who has joined Uplay. Fourteen others have signed on, including Warner Bros. Interactive, Telltale Games, Nordic Games, and Bohemia Interactive.
“Ubisoft is committed to continually improving Uplay and making it the most rewarding set of services available to our customers,” Chris Early, Ubisoft vice president of digital publishing, said in a statement. “Adding excellent titles from EA, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and many other top developers to Uplay shop means that players now have more choice in where and how they purchase games online.”
So if you were upset that you had to play Sim City only on Origin, maybe you'll be happier with Uplay?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The Witcher 3:
|Pre-ordered. Waiting. Gonna take several sick days, so see ya in about a month. ||31.08%|
|No, thanks. I'll pass.||27.33%|
|Waiting for the reviews.||26.19%|
|Vader, just go away. ||15.41%|